[AT] Having a little fun

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 4 13:28:48 PST 2016

I needed a new saw chain a couple of years ago.
The guy at the saw shop asked me if I was experienced
running a chain saw.  I assured him I was.  He told me
this particular chain was a "pro" grade chain and he
didn't like to sell them to folks that weren't skilled at running
a saw.  It's an Oregon 72 LG series.  In my case a
72LGX060G.   Believe me he was telling the truth. That's the
most aggressive cutting saw chain I've ever seen.  The box
describes it as a "round ground chisel" for what that's worth.
Man will it cut!  I think it might be more prone to kickback than
a consumer grade chain but I've never had a problem with it.

Charlie