[AT] Torch kit

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 16 21:07:20 PST 2016

Mike:
Start looking on craigslist for your bottles.  They come up here about
every month for less than $200.  If you find a Smith set, I have 2 of
the tips that fit smiths.  They came from a vo-tech and I have about
100, yes 100 of them.   You can find 2 stage regulators on craigslist or
at garage sales, thrift stores, estate sales.   You do not have to have
the same brand for each regulator.  Just the correct pressure.  I would
buy new hoses, and I buy mine on line, or I have some Harbor freight
hoses that are working very well without leaks.   I probably have 5
torch sets around here that I have no more than $300 in each one.  They
don't look great, but they work and are in the right place when I need
them.....

Cecil in oKla