[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:42:22 PST 2016

Yes and you are more like the "crowd" than I am. Of course I'm most
always pretty close to my desktop, I like the large monitor much better
and I hate to pay for data over my smartphone. If fact on my smartphone
most of my data use is for GPS and driving directions. That puts me well
out of the norm.  I freely admit I'm not normal :)

That said whatever works is the way to go. For me it is the traditional
desktop computer and a large monitor.

David

NW NC