[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Wed Dec 28 19:24:40 PST 2016

I have been doing most everything on my iPad for some time. The screen is big enough to view most things. Sometimes I can go a week or so without using my computer, and other times I end up on computer several times a day. iPad works well for normal banking stuff including check deposits from home.
I use my computer when I need to handle attachments, or do documents, Cad drawings, and quickbooks when I need to save a document file. Document handling with iPad or iPhone is poor at best, unless you save thing in the clouds. iPad can do quickbooks when I do not need to save a file. It can also do some Cad if I could ever figure out how to open a document that was on my PC, but not sure I could ever save any changes back to the PC.
ATIS mail works fine on iPad, unless I want to save a photo or document where I can access it. When I want to do that I go to my computer and reopen the email, and then handle fir photo or file I want to save. I have saved a few thinks on iPad, but they are a pain to find and deal with on the iPad.

Regards,
Dennis

Sent from my iPad