[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:41:55 PST 2016

Well David,  if you have a good internet connection on a wireless modem
you can run the phone or tablet on wifi and if you have a smart TV you can
"cast" the stuff on your phone to the TV screen.   I would really prefer
to communicate and web surf on my notebook because I touch type and you
can't do that on a phone and for the reasons you expressed but laziness and
convenience
of being able to do things without getting off the couch or out of a
recliner make the
smart phones and tablets come in very handy.

Charlie