[AT] Merry Christmas

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Mon Dec 26 11:32:26 PST 2016

On 12/26/2016 7:01 AM, Ralph Goff wrote:
> Merry Christmas Gene and all on the list. Its boxing day now but never
> too late. Took this shot of my yard on a sunny morning
> last week using my new toy. That is the 15-30 McCormick Deering in the
> photo. j
>
> Ralph in Sask..

Ralph, here in California we had a light frost this morning and started
picking vegetables at 8:30AM in the high altitude ranch location and at
8AM here in the low elevation location where the trees did not block the
sunshine. I looked at your picture and contrasted it with here and the
year round outdoor work for my staff and less so me (too much paperwork,
sales and other activities that only I can do), and thought of how each
has advantages and disadvantages. Yesterday, our Christmas meal had all
of the vegetables from our farm.... Even the jello mold was over half
shredded Purple, Red and Orange Carrots in it. Merry workday after
Christmas to all!

            Grant Brians - Hollister,California farmer