[AT] Merry Christmas (BELATED)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 26 20:33:51 PST 2016

I'd like to wish all of the ATIS family a Merry Christmas
one day late and a happy new year.  I was out of town and
while I did have access to my e-mail, time did not allow me
to send wishes on time.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

To keep this about antique tractors, I was just north of Hagerstown, MD on
a back road near the PA line and possibly in PA on Saturday.  Passing by
a house with a couple of sheds I saw at least 6 fairly large Case tractors
tucked in more or less out of the weather and looking good.  There is a
large
engine and tractor community near Smithsburg, MD and I assume it was someone
from that group.

Charlie