[AT] Merry Christmas

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Dec 26 09:04:08 PST 2016

Ralph:

Merry Christmas and a great picture.  I would like to get one of those
to inspect he front side of dams with.  Just have not figured out which
one to get.

Merry Christmas to all of my ATIS friends.   I hope the new year brings
you and your family good health and time and money to play with your toys.

Cecil in oKla