[AT] Rock Falls, IL

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:39:28 PST 2016

There are a couple of those in this area as well. Impressive to watch in
action. Mr Hupp at the Enon mill would grind corn for cornmeal on a
schedule. In the town of Boonville (yes named for that Boone) there is a
functioning grist mill where I will occasionally buy some cornmeal.
These are all too rare and getting more scarce every day. The one in
Boonville is powered by electric motors - sure with it was on a mill pond.

David

NW NC