[AT] Tractors and other stuff...

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:29:56 PST 2016

Just an FYI, Spencer.  I cannot say this is too far out of line on price in
this neighborhood  (NY) as the tractor looks to be in decent condition.
New rubber would really bring interest up on this one.

Charlie

http://rochester.craigslist.org/grd/5889759764.html

Hope the link works as CL e-mail to a friend link is currently not working.