[AT] Spam> Re: Threshers and Horses

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 04:43:09 PST 2016

Chuck, I'm married to a horse enthusiast (for better or for worse, as they
say!) although she doesn't happen to fit your model of monied city girl.
She grew up on a dairy farm where there was no city and no money. I
chuckled when you said a fair percentage are big expensive pets.  I know
there are a few work horses left, e.g. out west on BLM grazing lands where
"cowboy" is still an actual profession... but I'd say it's more like 99% of
horses are just big expensive pets!

SO