[AT] Mouse Condo

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:36:47 PDT 2016

just a thought here,  how about pouring something like used motor oil, maybe
mixed with diesel into the whole mess and letting it sit for a few hours
before
scooping it out.  Here's my thinking.  You stop the corrosion, get rid of
the dust,
maybe kill some of the pathogens and when you get the mess all scooped out
it can be easily burned (as long as the EPA isn't looking).

Charlie