[AT] Mouse Condo

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Aug 14 18:53:19 PDT 2016

I buy the chunks in a 3 gallon bucket and put one under and behind the
seat of every seat or trucks and tractors.   I also put one or two on
the engine.  In my Chevrolets, I put one in that air cleaner box on the
right side.  Rats love to build a nest in that round box and it really
plugs up the engine air on a 454....

Cecil in OKla