[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Aug 1 15:01:22 PDT 2016

You're OK on doing your own repairs on things as long as the technology doesn't change.  But when it does, you are left out in the cold.  There comes a point at which the pieces and parts we all grew up with become NLA -- No Longer Available.  When that happens, you either upgrade or curl up in a corner.  Tell me Charlie, whatcha gonna do when your incandescent and florescent light bulbs burn out?  Are you still going to try to find and use them even though you can use LED light sources for a lot less total outlay of money?  (Higher initial cost, but lower power use.)

Larry