[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Aug 1 17:05:47 PDT 2016

I have a neighbor who owns a HVAC company, he has a friend that lives 45
miles away. They were talking last January and the friend mentioned his
furnace had gone out overnight. The guy called a local company to fix
it, not wanting to bother my neighbor. He said they diagnosed it as a
bad circuit board controller. He said the guy was down in the basement
for 15 minutes, the charge $700. When my neighbor got home he looked up
the part, his cost, $90. Nice payday for 15 minutes work and a $90 part.
And that's why I do whatever I can myself.

Mike M