[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:06:41 PDT 2016

Larry,  you are correct and I don't really blame the guys for
charging what they charge and having the attitude they often
have.  I just can't afford them when I can often do it myself.
I give as an example the appliance repair RACKET.   There is a
web site that will show you the repair manuals for virtually every kind
of appliance that has been manufactured in the last 50 years, allow
you do download the manuals and sell you the parts wholesale.
They'll even FedEx them to you next day if you want them that bad.
Typically I can fix something like a washing machine or clothes dryer
for a price cheaper than the local repair guy is willing to drive to my
house and
look at it.  Let alone do the work.

I feel for them but I can't reach them.  No matter, there are plenty of
retired folks
that moved here from off somewhere on a nice retirement check that don't
mind
paying them.

Charlie