[AT] semi tractor related POLE SAW

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Mon Aug 1 11:44:30 PDT 2016

It IS a rough business, Particularly if you are doing warranty repair as a part of the franchise.  It is not uncommon to have a million dollars-worth of parts setting on shelves just waiting for someone to drop by who needs a two-dollar item, and the customer will complain about the cost of it and claim they can get it cheaper down the street.  BTDT, and when the company refuses reimbursment for warranty service to the dealership, things get a little dicey.  The big box stores like Lowes, Home Depot, and Wal-mart, get away with selling promo items to their customers by carefully limiting the types of repairs that they do. Under normal conditions, they are barely able to un-crate the item so that it's serviceable.

Larry