[AT] Mouse Condo

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 08:46:47 PDT 2016

I had to move my old steel-wheel grain drill to get to something parked behind it and several mice scurried away.  I opened the grain box and the middle of it is about half full of mouse nest, poop and urine.  Do you think it's salvageable?  I wonder if the cups are rusted solid?  It won't be pleasant scooping this mess out, then the power wash back splatter will be hazmat quality....
I put a full brick of poison, went back a few days later to part the other implement and pull the drill home.  Still mice, but all the poison was gone....

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com