[AT] Mouse Condo

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 05:08:59 PDT 2016

You know, I don't know what it is that is so "corrosive", but mouse pea
can do more damage to steel in a year than sitting outside for a decade.
I'd just get some rubber gloves, a soil trowel and scoop out all you
can. Instead of a pressure washer how about just turning the hose loose
on it and flush away the residue, like you said a power washer will
splatter everywhere. You may want to use at least a dust mask when
removing the bulk of the residue dry.

I just sold a steel wheeled Oliver Superior drill. I had to get a mouse
nest and a bee's nest out of it.

John Hall