[AT] Almost tractor content

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Aug 13 06:52:08 PDT 2016

More about my Simplicity mower aka the "mower from hell" this summer.

All started with the PTO for the mower deck not engaging. Dealer called
and they replaced the switch. That worked for a couple days then
nothing. Dealer back out and replaced the PTO clutch and the battery
(old enough that the battery was not surprising). Worked for a couple
hours then the deck stopped. Back again and this time a wiring harness
was replaced as they said a diode had failed. That was done gratis (or
under warranty, matters not to me). So far working but after all that
delay and having a pretty bad virus I don't have grass to mow rather hay
(almost waist deep in a few places. Given the rain here this summer
mowing time is precious.

David

NW NC