[AT] Heidrick Collection?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:53:51 PDT 2016

We recently had a chance to stay in Woodland CA and we tried (yesterday) to
see the Heidrick collection. I'd heard a lot about it and we ended up at a
motel within walking distance of the place; we were visiting Sacramento for
our son's track meet (junior olympics nationals. proud papa!).

The place was listed as being open until 5 but when we arrived at 3 the
gates were closed. Anyone here been there or know if the schedule changed?
Kinda disappointing to finally get there and find it locked up.

Hoping it was due to something like the temperature and not something more
sinister.

Thanks

Ken in AZ