[AT] Heidrick Collection?

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Aug 2 05:40:41 PDT 2016

Just pulled up subject, has been changed from Heidrick Ag(?) & Hayes Truck
to CA. Agricultural Museum (?), and was listed as CLOSED today.  Spent
several hours amazed with the inventiveness of our predecessors at least
twenty years ago when in Sacramento area visiting extended family. It is a
must for ATIS enthusiasts. Sure hope they are not having problems.
John Boehm (sp?), aka Rusty Acres, who used to post on here quite often, is
a short drive from this museum.  John has a huge JD collection, mostly
unusual fronts, hicrops and low quantity productions.
Ken, please share about your sons track work. Herb(GA)