[AT] On The 8th Day

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:59:25 PDT 2016

As good as that commercial is, it's lost on probably more than 80% of those
who watch it, even the ones who like it, because until you've been there and
done that you can NOT understand the work, sacrifice and ultimately rewards
of that life.  Sadly for me I was unable or perhaps unwilling to follow in
my
dads footsteps and it is the biggest regret of my life.

Charlie