[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Apr 27 17:49:08 PDT 2016

Greg,

Thanks for the tips.  Good comments about the cheap trickle chargers. I have
to read instructions on a less than $10 device???   Red goes to the positive
battery terminal and black goes to negative battery terminal. The thingy on
the other end plugs into a wall socket!  Single light comes on. Must be
working! :-)  Maybe I should read the instructions. I think I still have a
new one in the box

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.