[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Apr 27 07:18:10 PDT 2016

I had a computerized charger that had that feature and I had to use that
method to charge a dead battery.   Very irritating when you are in a
shed a long ways from another battery.  However, I have hooked the ATV
battery up for about a minute to start the charging and then it worked.
It only takes a few seconds.  Just more BS from the city folks that
never took high school shop...........

Cecil in OKla