[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Apr 27 08:44:53 PDT 2016

Dean VP wrote:
> Steve,
>
> No, I did not know that.  The Sears Die Hard Battery Chargers have features
> and specs which are quite different than any Schumacher Charger being sold
> today.  Sears does sell Schumacher branded chargers as well.  Are you 100%
> confident the Sears Diehard chargers are made by Schumacher?  I have not
> found any Schumacher charger that has the same  features and specs that the
> Sears Die Hard Gold has. And the sears warranty is 3 years where Schumacher
> is  2 years.   I have received one good reference on the Sears Diehard
> chargers and another good reference for a Schumacher SE 4022.  But all other
> Schumacher's I have received some really bad references on.  I'm a bit
> stunned.
>
> Dean VP
> Snohomish, WA 98290

Unless things have changed in the past couple months the Diehard wheeled
units are Schumacher made. 2010 they reached the current agreement and
expanded the sales area as well.

The SE-4022 is also sold as the Diehard DH-200M  Same guts with
different decals.

The Model # 71341 Diehard gold is the SC15 case with tweaked guts.

With that said, You might want to look at Associated Equipment.
http://associatedequip.com/products/#cat-item-58

They make a real good unit. Not cheap but real good units.

--
Steve W.