[AT] Battery Charger recommendations

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Wed Apr 27 06:45:14 PDT 2016

Wouldn't just putting a thoroughly drained battery in parallel with a good
battery for a brief time recharge it enough to then charge it with a
charger?  If not, add the charger to the parallel set, that would start the
charging.  Sort of jump starting a dead battery...just the battery.

B²
Bill Brueck
Pine Island, MN USA