[AT] de-greasing disc brakes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Sep 27 21:14:29 PDT 2015

Charlie,

When I bought my Simplicity ZTR the store owner delivered it himself.
"Do me a favor and run at full throttle" was his last comment as he
drove away. As it replaced a front deck John Deere hydro I was already
familiar with the concept. It did take me about a year of use to feel
comfortable with the ZTR. Now I would not go back. Now with the New
Holland subcompact with hydro I'm pretty much sold across the board for
my uses.

David
NW NC