[AT] de-greasing disc brakes

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 28 07:19:33 PDT 2015

Yeah I agree with what he told you David but so far I have to
remind myself to do it.  The guy I bought it from just retired
from a lawn service business.  A few months before he decided
to retire he took it to the dealer and had it gone through completely
including a complete rebuild of the engine and then decided to buy a
new one.  He sold me this one dirt cheap and it works great but I think
the hydrostatic drive has a bit of a memory of how he ran it.  It likes to
turn in one direction (more responsively) than in the other and it seems to
have a "sweet spot" in the forward travel that is pretty fast.  Long and
short
of it is it's hard for me to remember to make it travel slower with the
engine
speed turned up.  When I turn the engine speed up and allow it to go to the
sweet spot it's to fast and too quick for some of the places I mow.

I'm not complaining, I'm tickled to death with it.  There is just a bit of a
learning curve.

Charlie