[AT] Spam> Hydraulic Oil Ffoaming

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 07:59:40 PDT 2015

Drain the rear end also. Same oil goes to all points, lift,rear end, and
tran.If you worked on seals its best to change it all. 8 gal for everything.
You can use a Hyd-Tran from most farm or parts store, also 303 Hyd will
work. Real specks on bucket for Massey. Don't use just Hydraulic Oil, it
will foam, make sure it's Hyd-Tran.I buy from Atwoods and Tractor Supply.
Massey dealer will have there oil but will cost a arm and leg.Same oil but
in Massey bucket.Cost is about $30--$35 for 5 gal. I think it will take 8
gal if it has been drained.
This is where I got above information from .
http://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=mf&th=127826
Bo Hinch in sulphur , louisiana