[AT] Spam> Hydraulic Oil Ffoaming

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Tue Sep 15 07:11:59 PDT 2015

I have a MF35 Deluxe on Oklahoma. 3 point used to work fine a year ago, but get weak and slow after 2 hours of use. Now it works for 10 to 15 minutes and then the oil foams and lift stops working until after it sets and the foam goes away.
I have checked the screen and it seems to be OK by feeling around it, but have not taken it out. Feels like it is wired in place. Oil level is fine.
I wonder if there is condensation in the oil causing the foaming.
I also wonder if the relief valve is dumping oil and that is causing foaming.
I have not had enough time in Oklahoma to spend a lot of time trying various things. Next time there I plan to completely drain the system and reseal covers that are leaking.

Any thoughts on why this is foaming?

Thanks
Dennis

Sent from my iPad