[AT] Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Sep 5 02:48:56 PDT 2015

    Still recovering from 18 days at Portland as campground director. Did
manage to get home for 2 days for some hospital tests. Only took a few
photos while there. A couple around the campfire and a little Aussie girl
that took my heart away. Met a lot of new friends and rekindled a lot of old
friendships. Was glad to meet Dennis Johnson and Chuck Bealke on their brief
visits around the campfire.

    At last count there were about 1025 campers registered. John Deere
feature tractors were at 405 and non feature tractors were at 447. Deere was
behind the record feature tractors set by Allis Chalmers with 437 registered
their last visit. Parts sales lots were completely sold out in April and
there is now 54 acres available at East End Sales.

    As for my medical tests, the biopsy turned up negative for any cancer
cells and showed a basically healthy liver. Doctor believes it is a blockage
in the bile ducts and will be scheduling a MRI test to determine the next
step.

                        Gene