[AT] Portland

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Sat Sep 5 17:02:34 PDT 2015

Gene,

Sure appreciate your hospitality at the campfire. Should have known your fame there came from decades of solid volunteering work. What a great bunch of folks were there with you. Got a nice photo of you and will post it by and by with a few others from Portland when we make it back home from our road trip to Pensacola. (You would love the Naval Aviation Museum, though I did not see any Maules in the place).

Chuck Bealke
Dallas

Sent from my iPhone