[AT] Portland

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 00:58:24 PDT 2015

Yes, Ivan, Thanks for posting.
Sure would like to have been there.; but 1,062 miles round trip plus motel
plus cart rental or bring my own (on tandem axle car hauler trailer) is more
than I can justify. The Good Lord willing, will be there in 2018 when Allis
Chalmers is featured again, and bring our recently purchased, nice AC720
large lawn tractor.  Not looking for any more AC tractors; would like to
find a 3pt PTO powered potato digger for digging sweet potatoes; but more
important for digging baseball size ROCKS.  Currently I am afraid to use a
PTO powered tiller (will tear up the tiller, or PTO, or tractor). I take the
Mini G to most alll area si
Yes, we all are getting older. I would be in great condition were it not for
scoliosis and spinal degradation. Scoliosis is normally a teen ager
happening; it hit me at age 75. No complaints though, I visit Atlanta V.A.
once or twice a year, front of building has a large overhang and a dozen or
more people out front most all of the time.  Soon learned not to look at
those in wheelchairs, usually missing one or both legs.
Hope to finally install a frontend loader on our D-14 this winter.  In the
process, or soon after, hope to redesign the bolt-up mounting to a drive-in
linkage. We can always dream.  Has anyone ever done similar? Would
appreciate any ideas, sketches.  The only fairily large tractor dealers
within 50 miles are one Kubota dealer, five miles. and one Mahindra dealer,
20 miles.
Herb(GA)