[AT] Compact tractors

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Nov 16 07:47:22 PST 2015

   Hi Warren, without a doubt, go with the tractor with a local dealer.
   Just bought a Mahindra, after test driving several other brands. What
   closed the deal for me was the local dealer is 15 mintutes from my
   house. I've had a couple small issues, and they come by and pick it up,
   and drop it off when they are through with it.

   Mike M