[AT] Compact tractors

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 07:21:38 PST 2015

I have a Kioti compact, here in WNY the dealers for the tractors they sell they service.  Same for Kubota, Case, & Marhinda (sp), maybe because we have an abundance of small farms & landscapers that it is good market for compact tractors.  I am not familiar with the Nortrack line or dealers in our area.  Perhaps if you can find an area near you with more dealer competition you may get better dealer service.  The problem I find is for service you need to transport your tractor to the dealer, best if you have a truck or trailer, the dealer charge can be as high s $100. Each way!
Pharmr

Sent from my iPad