[AT] Compact tractors

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 07:04:08 PST 2015

I've heard Nortrac is made by Jimna (sp?).

I looked at a used L35 TLB several years ago, the BH was mounted to a sub-frame, not 3pt, which is probably good, but it looked like a pain to switch 3pt. for other implements. It was a glide-shift trans model.  I didn't really have much use for a backhoe, so I passed and later bought a L3130 with a bush hog loader.

You  might check out Mahindra, they are selling a lot around here.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com