[AT] MIG welders

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sun Nov 15 07:12:28 PST 2015

I myself like Miller welders. I have a 220 volt welder and a 120 volt
welder plus a stick welder. I bought the 120 volt model last. It is a
good welder but has not been as useful as I thought. It does great on
sheet metal, which is what I bought it for, but struggles on quarter
inch or bigger. I got it because it was a lot of trouble changing to
small wire for light stuff. If you only have one welder buy a 220 volt
model even if one of the smaller ones. Also I bought the 120 volt model
because once in a while I need to weld something where 220 is not
available. I cannot justify that many welders for my small operation,
but fixing is sort of my hobby and tools are sort of my "golf clubs or
fishing gear or the $1000 plus cross bow my brother got for hunting". As
they say: different strokes for different folks.
        Greg Hass