[AT] MIG welders

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 15 08:44:50 PST 2015

Check out these two sites:

http://www.welders-direct.com/

http://store.cyberweld.com/

stick with Miller, Hobart or Lincoln and you'll be alright.
Check out who the welding supply houses are in your area
and what they service.  You can buy the welder and wire
online but you have to get the gas locally.  Make sure your
local guy can service the brand you are buying and then find
the best deal you can.

Charlie