[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 7 07:02:20 PDT 2015

Herb,  For  a while I've been wanting to take 2 D-14's.  Take the front
axles off of them.
Then mount the front end of one to the rear of the other with a trunnion of
some sort.
Then use the hydraulic of the front tractor to power steering cylinders thus
making an
articulated Double D-14.  I think it would be a fun project.  Imagine a
small Big Bud
type tractor.

Charlie