[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Thu May 7 04:18:53 PDT 2015

Hi Herb,
	 Yes, I am retired. Do you think that may be the reason no one answered my phone call? The new Kubota is a 4 wheel drive unit. I have a lever on it with which I can put it into 2 wheel drive. Perhaps that's if I take it on a hard road. I believe that most of the subcompact units are now 4 wheel drive. I used to look forward to cutting the 4a here. I find that I am doing so again!
	Dave