[AT] Pulled The Trigger Today!

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu May 7 07:41:30 PDT 2015

Charlie, I just did a Google Image search on "tandem farm tractor" and BOY
did I get hits.  Seems that this was pretty darn common for a period of
time, back in the day, when farmers realized a need for more power and
traction but the modern 4WD stuff didn't exist yet.

What boggles my mind is coordinating the gear shifting and throttles so
they are working together and not against each other.

SO