[AT] Little Oli

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:22:49 PDT 2015

Hi Greg,
 I hate it when people load the things up with ether. If ya take care
of them, they'll never need a shot of that!
 Did you ever get to drive the super 88?
 My grandfather recently sold the one he had. I always liked the 88
better than the super. Not sure what the difference is though...
 Take Care,
 Tyler Juranek
 IA

On 3/10/15, Greg Hass <ghass at m3isp.com> wrote:
> The mention of the Super 88 Diesel brings up another memory. The same
> uncle I mentioned in a previous post bought a Super 88  when he decided
> he needed a little more row crop horsepower than the 77; all mentioned
> tractors were bought used. When he started using it , it was missing a
> lot and lacked hp. Being a diesel, he didn't know a lot about it so took
> it to the dealer. I don't know how long it took to find the problem, but
> what they discovered was that all six rods were bent; the answer being a
> complete overall. The dealer said that the only thing that they could
> think of that would bend the rods that way was that the previous owner
> had really loaded it up with ether (starting fluid) thus causing the
> damage. After the overall, it ran fine and my uncle used it for many
> more years.
>               Greg Hass

Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/