[AT] Little Oli

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Mar 24 12:05:15 PDT 2015

In answer to your question Tyler; no I never drove the Super 88 but
drove the Super 77 several times.  By the time he got the 88 the familys
were getting older so my dad and his brother traded help less often,
depending more on in family help. I was around the 88 some though but it
just looked a little more clumsy than the 77. As for the looks of it and
the controls, both tractors I think were about the same. After a few
years, my uncles sons started doing more of the work and the 88 got
demoted to the fertilizer wagon in favor of larger tractors. After about
10 years they sold it to some collector or buyer. For some reason it
just sat where parked next to a fence row. 5 or 6 years later my cousin
said they noticed something different but didn't no what it was. A
couple of weeks later, it came to them; the 88 had finally been picked
up by the buyer and that is the last we saw of it.
             Greg Hass