[AT] Off-topic Operating Systems (was Re: Forum registration)

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:33:25 PDT 2015

You are probably running something like iOS-8 or so? I'm not that up on the
new stuff.
By running iMac you probably would not find that much of a learning curve
from Linux especially the more finished distributions. Some of the simple
ones are still pretty cryptic. OS and Linux both came from Unix and still
share some stuff.
This article is a couple of year old but I found it interesting. At least
it is dated. One of my big gripes is undated information on sites. Time
passes...  :-)
http://www.wired.com/2013/08/jordan-hubbard/

--

Francis Robinson