[AT] Off-topic Operating Systems (was Re: Forum registration)

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:19:08 PDT 2015

My phone runs iOS 7 point something.  It's a 4-ish year old iPhone 4.  It
can't handle the latest iOS8.  My phone is a little slow and the battery
life creeps steadily downhill, but I use 'em up, wear 'em out, make 'em do,
or do without.  (Not usually that last one).  Interesting article!  Never
knew the Mac OS was UNIX-based.  Not like it's a secret...  Look at Apple's
own marketing:

https://www.apple.com/imac/osx/

PS:  oh THAT Sheldon Cooper... I completely missed the big bang reference
right in front of my face!

SO