[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Ron Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Sun Mar 8 22:41:28 PDT 2015

I really prefer the simplicity of the mailing lists.  I check emails all
the time.  Usually more than once a day when at home.  Forums and such,
not so much.  However I have no problems with the ATIS forum if I have a
need to post a photo.   I tried it.  Even I can do that.   I never have
much to offer.  I mostly just read, but I really enjoy it.

I think the facebook thing would spell the end of the mailing list due
to the dilution as you put it.  I know I would not follow the list there.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA