[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 8 22:54:44 PDT 2015

I probably check the list 4 or 5 times a day when I am not working..   I
really appreciate the contact with all our members...    I can go with
whatever you guys want, but I would hat to lose anyone by changing the
format.  I do not go to the forum hardly at all.  I looked at it last
night and did not find too much activity...
Anyway I am i it for the long haul....

Cecil in OKla