[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Mike meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Mar 7 20:07:56 PST 2015

Wow Kevin, " I don't use it, know anything about it, but I have a strong
opinion about it". I have an friend who is an excavator contractor, and
uses a Facebook page in lieu of a website so he has a web presence. He's
about 6'4 and 300 lbs, I can't wait to tell him he is feminine for using
Facebook for his business.  He'll have a good laugh.

Mike M