[AT] Opinion/ Facebook

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 7 18:51:52 PST 2015

On 3/7/2015 2:33 PM, oldiron62 at gmail.com wrote:
> FB is more of a feminine, family, or just plain gossip in general site. That
> I am not on or plan to sign up for. While ATIS is good for me, better than
> most email list`s. The few that want to go FB are already there. So if ya
> want just a picture on FB why not go ahead and put it on ? If you want it on
> ATIS go the forum way or forget it.
> Thank you. Spencer
> Kevin Mosier
> P/S my opinion only and most are different. So many changes this 20" + sno
> is changing quickly into mud @ 55 f. Tractor is having a time getting bales
> to the hayring`s.
Feminine? Family? Kevin, you must hang out in a different facebook page
than I do because I find facebook
  is what you make it.
You pick your "likes" groups and pages. And believe me there is
something for everybody. I really enjoy the
vintage pinup page with their daily offerings of scantily clad ladies.
The type I used to see on the calendars
in the farm equipment dealerships in the 1960s. Classy stuff.
The International Cockshutt facebook page just posted a video of a
Blackhawk tractor running, complete
with sound. The Sask. antique and classic car page had no end of
interesting old iron listed for buy and
sell every day.
As much as I enjoy this list and the people on it, there are days when
there is just nothing on it. With
facebook there is always something new.
Nothing wrong with the ATIS list. Just that it could be so much more.

Ralph in Sask.